people over age 50 consume a variety of nutrients -dense food and beverages within and among the basic food groups while choosing food that limited the intake of saturated and trans fats salts, sugars, added cholesterol and alcohol.
Over the last 20 years the prevalence of overweight in the general population, and especially among children and adolescents, has increased substantially, overweight is estimated that as many 16%of children and adolescents are overweight.
Some Recommendation on For Specific Population Groups:
- To prevent gradual weight gain over time, make small decreases in food and beverage calories and increase physical activity.
- Overweight children reduce the rate of body weight gain while allowing growth and development.
Read also: Tips to ensure the success of your diet
Read also: Wrong dietary habits impede your diet
Physical facts and physical fitness make important the o body and it is also a key factor in achieving and maintaining healthy body weight for adults and children. Physical Activity recommended that males over age 40 and females over age 50 check with their healthcare provider before being aerobic actives.Read:Lemon diet : Lose fat in a few days
Some advice about the health benefits of regular physical activity:
- It helps control blood pressure.
- Increase physical fitness.
- It helps manage weight.
- Reduces feelings of depression and anxiety.
- Builds endurance and muscular strength.
Examples of physical activities for adult
“Preferably daily for at least 20 minutes to any one of the activities is tested below it combines activities.so we look for additional opportunities between other activities that you happy with.so we show a sport of your routine activities and sport of your exercise”
- Play basketball.
- Swim or do water aerobics.
- Play racket and wheelchair sports.
- Walk upstairs instead of taking an elevator.
- Play actively with children.
- Play tag jump rope.
- Play activity during school recess.
- Ride a bicycle or tricycle.
- Walk, skip or run.
In the first fats and oil are considered part of a healthy diet, but find the type of fat makes deference to heart health and the total fat consumed is also important. High intake of saturated fats and cholesterol increases the risk of coronary heart disease lead to high blood lipid levels. Fats supply energy and essential fatty acids and serve as a carrier for the absorption on the fat-soluble vitamins A, E, and D add to carotenoids.Read:Diet and weight control
Some advice help people to benefits healthy fats:
- Always keep total fat intake between o20%and 30% of calories, most fats coming from the source of monounsaturated fatty acids such as meat, fish, nuts and vegetable oils.
- When preparing meat, chicken, dry beans and milk or products, make choices that are lean, low fat or fat-free.
- During preparing the food put our mind limit intake of fats and oils high in saturated and choose products low in such fats and oils.
Read also: Lemon diet : Lose fat in a few daysRead:A list of the most important fruits allowed during the diet, which burn fat
Following steps to avoiding foods that are committed with harmful bacteria:
- Clean hands, food contact surfaces and fruits, and vegetables.
- Cook foods to a safe temperature to kill microorganisms.
- Separate raw cookies and ready to eat foods while shopping or preparing foods.
Some advice must be following during the diet step by step:
- Replace other fats and oils with olive oil.
- Eat red meat a few times.
- Eat fruit for dessert.
- During wine in moderation.
- Eat low to moderate amounts of cheese and yogurt.